Dynamar Vacancy - Maritime Analysts
Since 1981, Dynamar B.V. has provided Transport and Shipping Information and Consultancy services for the Marine, Energy and Financial sectors. Dynamar is the premier source for business risk analysis and reporting, and a major provider of analytical container shipping news and commentary.
We are looking to expand our team of analysts at home and abroad.
We require applicants that have
· Excellent English (spoken and written) communication skills
· Ability to research, refine and analyse information
· Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind
· Commercial business background, preferably
· Ability to cope with, and meet deadlines
· Degree level of education, or equivalent experience
As a Maritime Analyst, you will be researching, preparing and writing business risk assessment reports on companies active within the maritime sector for our internationally based clientele. A background in, or experience of the maritime sector would be advantageous, but for the right candidate a comprehensive training programme is an option.
If you enjoy being an expert on your sector, then a maritime analyst job might just suit you.
Please email your CV, or an introduction, expressing your interest in the position to Matthieu Neering, Recruitment at email@example.com