Dynamar - Vacancies
Since 1981, Dynamar B.V. has provided Transport and Shipping Information and Consultancy services for the Marine, Energy and Financial sectors. Our consultancy department is a leading independent provider of analytical studies on various aspects of the maritime industry, with a particular emphasis on container liner shipping.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to expand our organization.
We require applicants that have
- Excellent English (spoken and written) communication skills
- Ability to meet with clients and initiate projects
- Ability to research, refine and analyse data
- Identify weaknesses and assess the causes
- Present findings to clients
- Formulate recommendations and solutions specific to the client
- Ability to cope with, and meet deadlines
- Degree level of education, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
A commercial business background with extensive experience in liner shipping and, or the wider maritime industry is preferred. As a Maritime Consultant, you will be required to win, organize and execute projects for our internationally based clientele. The position requires the successful applicant to network with clients and market participants, and also attend and partake in industry conferences and exhibitions.
Please email your CV, or an introduction, expressing your interest in the position to Matthieu Neering, Recruitment at email@example.com
Other vacancies see: